COVID Safety Measures
DURING THIS GLOBAL PERIOD OF SOCIAL DISTANCING WE ARE OPEN BUT WILL BE OPERATING DIFFERENTLY FROM NORMAL.
Our opening hours will be 08.30am to 5.00 pm weekdays and will not open on Saturdays
The customer reception will remain locked and the reception area will be closed. Unfortunately we cannot offer any where to wait other than outside.
The car/key handover procedure will be as follows:
- Place the key in an envelope (on the seat by the main reception door) mark it with your name, registration number and contact details.
- Pop the envelope containing your keys through the letter box.
- If you haven’t caught our attention, please call on 01747 824373 to tell us that your car is with us.
- We will then retrieve the key and carry out the work (using protective gloves) and when finished we will park the car in the car park, wipe the steering wheel, gear selector and switches with antibacterial cleaner. We will then call you.
- Payment will be taken over the phone with your card (Card details aren’t kept)We can send the invoice receipt by email if required.
- The key will then be placed into a key safe box. We will then give you the code to access your car key from an individual key box. We are also supplying anti bacterial hand gel to clean your hands.
Many thanks for your cooperation during these difficult times and please do STAY SAFE